- To help pupils develop a sense of identity through learning about the development of Britain, Europe and the World
- To introduce pupils to what is involved in understanding and interpreting the past
- To arouse interest in the past
- To help pupils to understand the present in the light of the past and the past in the light of the present
- To consider key moral and spiritual issues in the context of the past
- To help pupils achieve the highest level of intellectual achievement through the study of the past through
The provision of stimulating and challenging learning materials
The setting of targets for teaching groups and individuals within groups
To find out information about the all the sixth form courses offered please see the sixth form pages.
For further information please contact Mr Pinto Del Rio.