Change to provision for children of essential workers - 25th March 2020
From tomorrow (Thursday) our provision for the children of essential workers will take place at Twydall Primary School, Twydall Ln, Gillingham ME8 6JS, and the Rainham Mark site will be closed.
We are continuing our commitment to helping parents of essential workers in managing their childcare needs, but given the very small number of students attending we are making this change to reduce the number of staff members from both schools that need to come into work to further reduce social mixing.
The key points are:
- a single member of the Leadership Group from RMGS will be in charge of the RMGS students when they are at Twydall
- the students from the two schools will be in separate rooms and will not mix
- the room allocated to RMGS will be an ICT room, so that students can continue to access all of their ICT resources through the combined network
- our students can be at Twydall for the same hours that we are already providing at RMGS - 08:00 until 16:30
- the door being used at Twydall is the one opposite the main car park, under the canopy. There is a door bell if there is any issue
All other information is unchanged. I thank you again for your understanding in this difficult situation.